I don’t think there is a more beautiful word in the English language then the word ‘Brunch’.
It shoots happiness & joy through my veins and makes me think of all things wonderful in this world.
It covers a whole host of emotions & occasions. Got dumped, lets do brunch. Got engaged, lets do brunch. Hungover, lets do brunch.
We began our Brunch journey at The Buttery over 2 years ago – every Sunday we flabbergasted our customers by serving our breakfast options until 4pm .. Then my brother Joe had a lightbulb moment to make Saturday a Brunch day too (I think he got the Idea one seedy Saturday when he could not get a Full Irish anywhere in town!) From that weekend on we began to make Brunch history in Limerick, being the first official Bunch restaurant in town – & going on to win numerous awards & titles for our Menu.
We have tweaked and tuned to our hearts content over the last 2 years, we kept adding and getting more adventurous all to bring our customers exactly what they wanted!
What we now have is a wacky, fun menu – with loud music, mouthwatering food, delicious coffee, tea & banter to boot! If your looking for an exciting fun way to catch up with friends, or to just feel good about life – our Brunch is not to be missed.
If you would like to have an old look see at our Brunch menu click here
- Unfortunately we do not take reservations for Brunch, it is first come first serve.
- At very busy times theres a max sitting of an hour & a half, plenty of time to scoff your pancakes & slug your coffee!
- At peak times there can be a wait of 15-20 mins for a table, this moves very quickly – so don’t be disheartened by the queues. We promise it will be worth it.
- Our music is a little bit louder at weekends, feel free to get your groove on!
- We have valet parking for buggy’s in-house – please ask staff when you are being seated.
- If someone is celebrating their birthday, let us know! We sound like a choir of cats -but we’ll give it a good stab anyway! its the thought that counts!